- Choose cast from latest Teen Vogue’s celeb update. Only.
- Choose cast first.
- Costumes 2nd. Use the prom section of the magazine.
- Brainstorm with pre-teens. Know your audience. They like running, jumping, cool explosions, kissing, dangerous car kissing, twists with time, hot people, and glow-in-the-dark stuff.
- Figure out how to keep the whole cast under 30. This is critical. 30 is like…the age of death. Jk. But seriously.
- Make it so the highest paid celebs die at the beginning.
- Let Amanda Seyfried improv all her lines. She’s totally good at it. She’s all…”don’t steal my time, you bleep bleep man!” That’s money.
- Time is money. [On a serious note, this film reads socialist propaganda to me. Time is the currency. When it’s held from the people and only the rich get richer…time should be shared. This is the message of the film. Time should be free. Everyone should have equal time. Timberlake’s Robin Hood kidnaps his Maid Marian (Seyfried) for a high speed crime spree robbing the rich. Wow. Deep. New… can you sense the sarcasm? …This is not a very good film.]
Favorite comment? “Figure out how to keep the whole cast under 30. This is critical. 30 is like…the age of death. Jk. But seriously.”